NCML’s Knowledge Management team and the Trade & Commodity Intelligence Group, comprises commodity experts, analysts and economists. The team provides incisive market intelligence and consultancy on the entire range of commodities traded in the country. Our pragmatic solutions based on assessment of existing resources, identification of problems and critical evaluation of various alternatives distinguish us from peers and other market players in the country.
The team comes out with the “India Commodity Year Book” every year. This yearly publication by NCML is a comprehensive reference volume which reviews the latest trends in the commodity sector. Apart from content by in-house commodity experts, the books also have articles by renowned and competent authors from the commodity space.
All material by the Knowledge Management team and the articles of previous years’ commodity year books can be accessed and downloaded topic-wise from links given below.
- Agriculture & Food Policy ReformsView Details
- Agriculture Commodity Reviews & Price TrendsView Details
- Metals, Bullions & Energy View Details
- Commodity Futures MarketView Details
- Agriculture MarketsView Details
- WeatherView Details
- Warehousing, Warehouse Receipt Finance & LogisticsView Details
- Agricultural Credit & FinanceView Details
- Food Testing & SafetyView Details